Welcome to Retreats at Elmley
We're delighted to announce The Nature Sessions a collaboration between three women with a passion for the outdoors.
WELL BEING RETREAT
9th, 10th, 11th July 2018
Join us this July at our Wellbeing retreat at Elmley Nature Reserve, just an hour from London. Over two days we will offer you a gentle programme of workshops that will nourish and feed your soul, leaving you feeling revived and refreshed.
Dive deep into the beautiful wilderness and soak up all that Mother Nature has to offer.
This retreat is not just about escaping for a couple of days, we want to give you the opportunity to slow down, check in with nature and give yourself some space. You will learn how to take care of yourself and how to be kinder to yourself in your daily life going forward.
You will enjoy:
· Wellbeing workshops (full programme will be announced shortly) including:
· Styling with Nature from our very own, Hannah Bullivant - Learn how to style and decorate your home using seasonal touches from nature.
· Introduction to energy with Elmley's in house therapist and Reiki Master, Roz Miles - In this incredibly relaxing session you will learn simple movements based on meridian work to re-energise yourself. These movements are so simple you will be able to take them home with you and incorporate into your daily routine. You will also learn invisible tools to enable you to make yourself feel stronger and calmer.
· Journalling advice and your very own Elmley inspired journal to fill in whilst on retreat and take home
· Daily yoga and meditation
· Incredible vegan food
· Soul stirring skies from our hosts, Elmley Nature Reserve
· Peaceful time to rest and reflect in the beautiful, natural setting of the reserve
· Massage and Reiki treatments are available with Roz at an additional cost.
Retreat Programme - full programme to be announced shortly*
Arrival day. Make your way to the reserve any time after 3pm. Settle down into your hut or tent and then join us for our Welcome Session around the fire and grounding meditation. An informal dinner of delicious vegan food will follow before hot drinks at bedtime.
Wake up to wilderness and enjoy a tea or coffee and a light breakfast snack before our morning yoga session.
A delicious breakfast will follow before you settle down to the first of your wellbeing workshops.
Lunch will be about soaking up the natural setting at your own pace in. With a beautiful individual picnic you will be able to wander, pick your own spot and eat in the splendour that is Elmley Nature Reserve.
After lunch we will enjoy a second wellbeing workshop before giving you time to relax, or enjoy an optional meditation session.
Dinner that evening will be a very special event on a barmy summer’s evening, English weather permitting! Feasting outside by the fire and under the stars, it will be an evening to remember, with incredible food and wine – all beautifully styled by Hannah Bullivant.
The next morning we will wake and stretch together with yoga, before enjoying breakfast and our final wellbeing workshop.
After lunch, we will close the retreat and you will return home, with a sense of calm and fulfillment. Your bag packed with tips and advice to help you include a wellbeing routine in your daily life.
*Please note that this programme is subject to change. As much as we hope to hold everything outside, we are dependent on the glorious English weather. Should we have inclement conditions we have full exclusive use of Elmley’s incredible barn.
Accommodation options Treat yourself to something just a little bit special with Elmley’s Shepherd Huts or for the fully immersive experience, camp in the beautifull bell tents, available for single use or double – wake up to the sound of bird song and the smell of nature.
· All workshops
· All food – vegan and gluten free
· A tipple on both nights – an honesty bar is also available
· Yoga and meditation
· Accommodation – chose from your own Shepherd’s Hut, or go wild in our bell tents
· Teas and local sourced coffee – available all day