Welcome to Retreats at Elmley
We're delighted to announce The Nature Sessions a collaboration between three women with a passion for the outdoors.
WELL BEING RETREAT
8th, 9th, 10th July 2018
Join us this July at our Wellbeing retreat at Elmley Nature Reserve, just an hour from London. Over two days we will offer you a gentle programme of workshops that will nourish and feed your soul, leaving you feeling revived and refreshed.
Dive deep into the beautiful wilderness and soak up all that Mother Nature has to offer.
This retreat is not just about escaping for a couple of days, we want to give you the opportunity to slow down, check in with nature and give yourself some space. You will learn how to take care of yourself and how to be kinder to yourself in your daily life going forward.
Prices from as little as £490 per person.
Our retreat offering
- Meditative wellbeing workshops, that will reawaken the creative side in you, all suitable for complete beginners, including:
- Styling with Nature from our very own, Hannah Bullivant
- Scented candle making workshop with Milkwood Candles
- Screen printing with nature with Fable and Base,
- Daily Wellbeing routines with Forage Botanicals.
- A nature safari around the reserve, led by Gareth from Elmley. This is a chance to get an 'insiders' look at the incredible wildlife available on the reserve.
- Grounding daily Yoga and meditation with Kim Hill
- Journalling session led by Hannah Bullivant and your very own Elmley inspired journal to fill in whilst on retreat and take home
- Incredible vegan food
- Luxury accomodation in either bell tents or Shepherd huts
- Soul stirring skies from our hosts, Elmley Nature Reserve (the only reserve in the country in which you can stay over)
Arrival day. Make your way to the reserve for 3pm. Settle down into your hut or tent.
Gather and join us for our first session, a guided tour of the reserve and an opportunity to see some of the wildlife. Back at base, we'll hold a formal welcome session and grounding meditation around the fire. An informal dinner of delicious vegan food will follow before hot drinks at bedtime.
Wake up to wilderness and enjoy a tea or coffee and a light breakfast snack before our morning yoga session.
A delicious breakfast will follow before you settle down to the first of your wellbeing workshops (Workshop leader to be announced soon!).
Lunch will be about soaking up the natural setting at your own pace. With a beautiful individual picnic you will be able to wander, pick your own spot and eat in the splendour that is Elmley Nature Reserve.
After lunch you will check in for your third wellbeing workshop (to be announced soon!)
Come the evening, we will feast outside by the fire and under the stars, it will be an evening to remember with incredible food and wine – all beautifully styled by Hannah Bullivant.
The next morning we will wake and stretch together with yoga, before enjoying breakfast.
You will then settle in for our fourth workshop session (Announcement coming soon - make sure you're all signed up to our mailing list), before enjoying a delicious lunch with the group.
After lunch we'll have our fifth and final session of the retreat. You will return home, with a sense of calm and fulfilment. Your bag packed with tips and advice to help you include a wellbeing routine in your daily life.
*Please note that this programme is subject to change. As much as we hope to hold everything outside, we are dependent on the glorious English weather. Should we have inclement conditions we have full exclusive use of Elmley’s incredible barn.
Accommodation options Treat yourself to something just a little bit special with Elmley’s Shepherd Huts or for the fully immersive experience, camp in the beautifull bell tents, available for single use or double – wake up to the sound of bird song and the smell of nature.
· All workshops
· All food – vegan and gluten free available
· A tipple on both nights – an honesty bar is also available
· Yoga and meditation
· Accommodation – chose from your own Shepherd’s Hut, or go wild in our bell tents
· Teas and local sourced coffee – available all day