Immersive residential and day retreats in Elmley's beautiful and wild surroundings
We are so excited to announce that we will be hosting retreats at Elmley. These carefully put together retreats will give you space to immerse yourself with nature, slow down and step away from the fast pace of life. The first retreat is now open for bookings - 8th to 10th July 2018.
We've long known the reinvigorating power that a stay at Elmley has. Watching barn owls hunt at dusk, sipping wine round the fire pit to the call of lapwing, waking up to sunrise across the marsh is what a stay at Elmley is all about. We love it when our guests tell us how recharged, relaxed and nourished their stay made them.
And many have enquired about retreats at Elmley. To put together a special break here at Elmley has been something we've wanted to do for a a long time. So, I'm so delighted to have been working on doing just that with two wonderful women who share our passion for Elmley and for the power of nature to heal, restore and ultimately just give happiness! It has been from these discussions that The Nature Sessions have been born.
The Nature Sessions is a new series of immersive residential and day retreats which offers you the the space to slow down and step away from the fast pace of life - all in the wild setting of Elmley.
It is a collaboration between Hannah Bullivant, a stylist and blogger with a passion for embracing the seasons and the natural world, Kim Hill, an events specialist, yogi and nature lover, and me, Georgina from Elmley.
Together, we have carefully put together the Nature Sessions. As busy, working mums ourselves we know just how important looking after yourself is, but also just how hard it can be to prioritise in daily life. The Nature Sessions have been designed to ensure you will leave nourished, restored and refreshed.
We will ensure you are spoilt rotten through the retreats. Nourishing, delicious food and beautiful accommodation come as standard.
All accommodation and event spaces will be styled with Hannah's wonderful touch to make them even more beautiful and very special spaces to treat yourselves to. Although we are getting back to nature, you can expect luxury touches like a hot water bottle before bed and fresh flowers in your tent.
We want you to leave the retreats recharged and reinvigorated and will give you the tools and guidance for you to take the retreat back into your daily life with you.
Details of the July 8th -10th Wellbeing Retreat are below, but if you can't make that date please do sign up to receive the Nature Sessions Newsletter to find out about future dates.
8th to 10th July 2018
We would love you to join us at our Wellbeing Retreat this July.
We have put together this retreat thoughtfully and carefully to offer you a gentle programme of workshops that will nourish and feed your soul, leaving you feeling revived and refreshed.
You can prepare yourself for something a little bit special. Our food will be beautiful, utterly delicious and deeply nourishing. You will dine under the stars in candlelight, enjoying local English wines and sleep in comfort, drifting off to the sounds of nature.
Prices from as little as £490 per person.
Our retreat offering
- Meditative wellbeing workshops, that will reawaken the creative side in you, all suitable for complete beginners, including:
- Styling with Nature from our very own, Hannah Bullivant
- Scented candle making workshop with Milkwood Candles
- Screen printing with nature with Fable and Base,
- Daily Wellbeing routines with Forage Botanicals.
- A nature safari around the reserve, led by Gareth from Elmley. This is a chance to get an 'insiders' look at the incredible wildlife available on the reserve.
- Grounding daily Yoga and meditation with Kim Hill
- Journalling session led by Hannah Bullivant and your very own Elmley inspired journal to fill in whilst on retreat and take home
- Incredible vegan food
- Luxury accomodation in either bell tents or Shepherd huts
- Soul stirring skies from our hosts, Elmley Nature Reserve (the only reserve in the country in which you can stay over)