Looking for a meaningful gift or reward? Give time in Nature
We don't need to tell you about the benefits of time in nature, there are more and more studies proving them. And with affects such as increased attention and reduced stress, giving your team the opportunity to spend time in nature can maximise their potential whilst prioritising their wellbeing.
Our beautiful huts and cabins are based in the middle of the Elmley National Nature Reserve, an incredible inspiring landscape, filled with wildlife.
They're incredibly comfortable, stylishly decorated and most importantly surrounded by miles of wild views - designed to let the surrounding natural environment do the work.
You can buy individual gifts or for corporate gifts email email@example.com
If you’d like to give your colleagues the opportunity to work at a different rhythm, using the natural world to release creativity, thinking and focus.
Company retreats and offsites at Elmley can maximise the potential of your team whilst prioritising their wellbeing:
- Incredibly inspiring, and unique island setting
- 50 miles from Central London, 55 miles from Gatwick, with easy motorway and mainline train access
- Tailor made, fully organised events – every organisation and every event is different with different aims, we will listen to what you need and put together an event to enable you to fulfil your ambitions, according to your requirements and budget.
- 10% off future stays for your team – a nice little perk for your team to get long standing benefits
- Carbon offsetting opportunities – plant a tree in our native woodland or learn about our blue carbon initiatives
- Inspiring meeting and workshops spaces with flexible set up and breakout spaces
- Beautiful, very comfortable accommodation and venue – we’re in nature but it still needs to be a treat – a good night’s sleep and a hot powerful shower is a pretty fundamental requisite to a productive work event!
- Same goes for the food! (and drink) … we put a lot of thought into our menus and tailor meals according to what you want to achieve – from family style feasts, to come together around, to picnics for individual reflections and walks on the Reserve, to lunches designed to minimise afternoon slumps in key sessions, to multi course banquets to wow your guests.