With exclusive use of Kingshill Farm and onsite accommodation for your guests, we are relaxed in our approach so you can create a day that is entirely unique to you.
We do offer bespoke packages so please do get in touch to let us know your plans and we will be able to tailor plans for you. There is a rough guide below of what we offer below;
- Exclusive use of Kingshill Farm which sits in the middle of the 3,300 acre Elmley National Nature Reserve. This runs from 11.30am the day before your wedding, until 1pm the day after your wedding
- Unique and award-winning on-site accommodation, sleeping up to 38 guests for 2 nights
- The use of the Kingshill Barn or The Linhay for a legal marriage ceremony or other areas around Kingshill farm for a blessing
- Capacity for up to 200 guests in total with space to seat up to 150 guests in Kingshill Barn for your Wedding Breakfast
- Guidance during your planning process including liaising directly with suppliers, planning pack to guide and assist you, our carefully curated recommended suppliers list, prearranged access for meetings and viewings in the run up to your wedding for planning and supplier viewings, on the day coordination and clear-up after the wedding
- Reclaimed wooden bar for the evening: Our licenced bar is fully staffed and stocked with a range of
- No corkage fee for your daytime drinks
- Use of the beautiful Elmley National Nature Reserve for your wedding photographs
- Fire pit and dedicated area for residential guests staying on Saturday. Seating area, marshmallow station and most importantly-no curfew!
- Use of various furniture
Questions & Answers
Is the venue licenced for legal ceremonies?
Yes, we are licenced for ceremonies both indoors and outdoors Kingshill Barn provides a magical backdrop to say I Do. The Linhay, which is the open barn in the courtyard, is also licenced if you would like to get married outside.
We are spoilt for choice for alternative locations for a blessing if you'd like to tie the knot beforehand.
Do you charge a corkage fee?
No, you are free to bring in your own alcohol for your guests during the daytime. We run a licensed bar in the evening which is fully staffed and stocked with no charge to you. This can be extended throughout the daytime should you wish.
Can we use our own caterers?
We want to offer you a stress free experience so our fabulous in-house catering team will tailor a menu to your taste and budget. They will take care of all the fine details-one less supplier to deal with!
What is the capacity?
We can have up to 200 people at each event. We suggest that 150 is the maximum to be seated comfortably for your wedding breakfast.
Can we have live music?
Yes, we love live music! Bands or DJ's are more than welcome in the barn and outside in the courtyard and the best part is we have no sound limiters.
Can we camp?
To remove the stress of ordering a taxi late at night and to allow you more time with your friends a family the following day we have our Wedding Bell Tent Village for your guests to book to enjoy a glamping weekend here.
Do we do the clear up?
Absolutely not! Our fabulous team will take care of all of the clear up leaving you to spend more time with your loved ones
What else is included?
We have tables and chairs for 150 guests, both round and rectangular. We also have various other items of furniture you are welcome to use otherwise we can recommend good suppliers if you would like to hire additional or alternative furniture. We provide a stage for any band or DJ aswell as various lighting throughout the Venue
Is power available?
Yes, we are actually an off-grid site (not linked up to mains electricity). The farm is powered by a hi-tec and highly efficient solar and battery system and is backed up by 42kva generator system. On sunny days your entire wedding can be powered through the solar!
Do you hold Mid-week and Smaller Scale Weddings?
We certainly do-we would love to hear from you if you would be interested in further details of these. Base don your needs we can pop together a bespoke package.
Can we come and visit?
We hold wedding viewing by appointment only however do host stays year round as well as visits to the nature reserve so if you'd like to experience Elmley overnight or for the day please get in touch.