This secluded retreat is designed to let nature in.
It features a floor to ceiling window and a luxurious kingsize bed with an ash branch bed frame. It is light and airy with a modern rustic character. Reclaimed wood floors, a dresser created from an old railway wagon with a zinc top, fluffy towels, bathrobes and bath products by Bramley. Keep warm with thick woollen Romney Marsh wool throws, hot water bottles and an electric radiator.
|These are the average 2020 off-peak rates please enter your dates for an exact quote|
|Standard Rate||£135 per night|
|3 Nights or more||£110 per night|
|5 Nights or more||£100 per night|
|Two night minimum stays on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) and the Summer months. We have a 3 night minimum stay over Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays|
A very comfortable kingsize bed, with ash branch posts.
Floor to ceiling window
For stargazing and sunrises from bed. This wonderful window looks out across miles of unspoilt landscapes and breath-taking skies.
Room for three
A child can be accommodated in this hut
Listen to the wild sounds of the marsh at night, cosy next to the cast iron firepit.
Make your stay even more relaxing with bespoke rejuvenating massages and reiki treatments.
There’s no need to skimp on comforts. The bathroom features a wonderful shower, proper loo, gorgeous products by Bramley and bathrobes.
Welcoming you safely
We are so enjoying being back open and welcoming guests again. Bookings are under flexible terms so you can arrange an escape into nature without any worries. Bookings made between 23.09.2020 and 10.12.2020 for stays made within the same period can be cancelled and refunded or amended within 24 hours of the start date of the stay.
Our accommodation is well spaced in nature to allow you to come and unwind amongst the wildlife. With 3,300 acres to explore social distancing is what we do best! There are a few changes, as the safety of you, your fellow guests and our team will always be the priority, so please be reassured we are taking our responsibility very seriously. These measures can be seen in full here.
- Masks are to be worn when moving around in indoor shared spaces
- All bar and food service is to table or accommodation only and we have an app if you prefer to order using this. Of course our friendly team will be very happy to meet and serve you in person from a distance.
- We have enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas. This includes following strict hand washing guidance and having hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
- Soft furnishings have been removed from huts (but if requested we'll happily give you cleaned & stored items)
- Check and check out times have been changed slightly to 4pm check in and 10am check out, this is so the accommodation can be aerated before our staff enter and to allow a good airing between guests. You are very welcome to enjoy the Reserve before and after your stay, and tea, coffee and cake will be available!
- There is optional self check in and check out. You may not see our team in person, but they will be there throughout your stay and can be contacted at all times by telephone
- Our team abide by social distancing at all times and we will ask all guests to do the same
- We will take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self isolation guidelines
- The additional hygiene measures can impact the environment, so we have thought very carefully how to implement these with minimal additional environmental impact, so please read more on this here.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Best wishes, Gareth, Georgina and the Elmley team x
- The Reserve
- Stay at Elmley
- Events & Corporate
- Friends of Elmley Event - Hawk and Owl Trust Day - Sunday 6th May