Coastal views from a very comfortable kingsize bed
With windows for walls, wake up to sunrise and wilderness views. Named after the Ferryman's Hut that used to sit in the same spot and watch over the Elmley Ferry crossing. This hut has wonderful water views, but guests watch hares and owls instead...
|These are the average 2020 off-peak rates, please enter your dates for an exact quote|
|Standard rate||£145 per night|
|3 nights or more||£120 per night|
|5 nights or more||£115 per night|
|Two night minimum stays on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) and the Summer months. We have a 3 night minimum stay over Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays|
A very comfortable kingsize bed with a gorgeous reclaimed wood headboard, and views over miles of unspoilt wilderness from your cosy toes.
Fully glazed end
For stargazing and sunrises from bed. This wonderful window looks out across miles of unspoilt landscapes and breath-taking skies.
There’s no need to skimp on comforts. The bathroom features a wonderful shower, proper loo, gorgeous products by Bramley and bathrobes.
Room for three or four
Two children can be accommodated on a small pull out bed or a hammock swinging over head. Please note this is only suitable for younger children (second child to be under 6).
Bell Tent Option
In the Summer months, we can put up a lovely traditional canvas bell tent with bed and bedding next to the hut, for children. Please just call 01795 664896 or email [email protected] to arrange.
Enjoy the unique and exhilarating experience of an open air shower with a view! (There is one inside too!)
Make your stay even more relaxing with bespoke rejuvenating massages and reiki treatments.
Welcoming you safely
We are so looking forward to welcoming guests again from 4th July. Bookings are now open under flexible terms so you can arrange an escape into nature without any worries.
All our accommodation is well spaced in nature to allow you to come and unwind amongst the wildlife. With 3,300 acres to explore social distancing is what we do best!
Each accommodation has private cooking & eating facilities, huts and houses have private bathrooms and there are plenty of loos and showers for bell tent guests.
We are excited to welcome you as warmly as ever, and as always we will do all we can to make your stay wonderful. Our team will be onsite and available at all times for anything you need.
Whilst this Summer might be a little different, we're are so excited to offer you an incredible experience and escape into nature. We're opening up our secret beach, just for guests' use - and invite you to wild swim at this idyllic spot with sea shells galore.
We have developed a fantastic new food and drinks menu with local suppliers, including gorgeous Summer salads, cocktails and coffees - all of which can be safely delivered to your accommodation.
And later in the Summer, we'll be holding outdoor yoga sessions in the meadows.
There will be a few changes, as the safety of you, your fellow guests and our team will always be the priority, so please be reassured we are taking our responsibility very seriously. These measures can be seen in full here.
- We have enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas. This includes following strict hand washing guidance and having hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
- Soft furnishings have been removed from huts (but if requested we'll happily give you cleaned & stored items)
- Check and check out times have been changed slightly to 4pm check in and 10am check out, this is so the accommodation can be aerated before our staff enter and to allow a good airing between guests. You are very welcome to enjoy the Reserve before and after your stay, and tea, coffee and cake will be available!
- There is self check in and check out. You may not see our team in person, but they will be there throughout your stay and can be contacted at all times by telephone
- Our team abide by social distancing at all times and we will ask all guests to do the same
- We will take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self isolation guidelines
The additional hygiene measures can impact the environment, so we have thought very carefully how to implement these with minimal additional environmental impact, so please read more on this here.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gareth, Georgina and the Elmley team x
- The Reserve
- Stay at Elmley
- Events & Corporate
- Friends of Elmley Event - Hawk and Owl Trust Day - Sunday 6th May