Autumn 2020 in Elmley Cottage...Enjoy 20% off
As the days shorten, the wildfowl and wading birds arrive. Wake up to beautiful misty mornings filled with the call of geese, enjoy crisp Autumnal walks, watching the bird life flocking over the marsh, and come the evening, pour a glass of red wine, tuck into hearty seasonal dishes cooked in our kitchen and watch the wildlife settle into the evening from your outdoor firepit or cosy sofa. We're offering We're offering 20% off all stays in Elmley Cottage from 24th September to 19th November. Book now and enjoy an escape in Nature with your loved ones
|Minimum stay 2 nights|
|Price per night (6 guests)|
Welcoming you safely
We are so enjoying being back open and welcoming guests again. Bookings are under flexible terms so you can arrange an escape into nature without any worries.
Our accommodation is well spaced in nature to allow you to come and unwind amongst the wildlife. With 3,300 acres to explore social distancing is what we do best!
There are a few changes, as the safety of you, your fellow guests and our team will always be the priority, so please be reassured we are taking our responsibility very seriously. These measures can be seen in full here.
Masks are to be worn when moving around in indoor shared spaces
- We have enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas. This includes following strict hand washing guidance and having hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
- Check and check out times have been changed slightly to 4pm check in and 10am check out, this is so the accommodation can be aerated before our staff enter and to allow a good airing between guests. You are very welcome to enjoy the Reserve before and after your stay, and tea, coffee and cake will be available!
- There is optional self check in and check out. You may not see our team in person, but they will be there throughout your stay and can be contacted at all times by telephone
- Our team abide by social distancing at all times and we will ask all guests to do the same
- We will take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self isolation guidelines
The additional hygiene measures can impact the environment, so we have thought very carefully how to implement these with minimal additional environmental impact, so please read more on this here.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gareth, Georgina and the Elmley team x
- The Reserve
- Stay at Elmley
- Events & Corporate
- Friends of Elmley Event - Hawk and Owl Trust Day - Sunday 6th May