An 18th Century Farmhouse surrounded by nature
The beautiful 18th Century farmhouse opened Summer 2019 following a loving and extensive restoration and offers the experience of a luxurious private home. Available for whole house rental: family get-togethers, weddings, celebrations, company retreats. Individual rooms are also available to book for luxury escapes. *** As featured in Conde Nast Traveller, The Telegraph, The Telegraph Magazine, Country Homes & Interiors, and The English Home ***
|£2040 for two nights (whole house)|
|These rates are based on off peak stays. Please call 07930 847520 or email [email protected] for a quote.|
|Please note from that whole house bookings for Kingshill Farmhouse are currently on request only. Please email [email protected]|
|Individual bedrooms are available to book using the link below.|
Kingshill Farmhouse is about staying in style and complete comfort. Our aim is to make sure you feel utterly spoilt but completely at home and relaxed. All rooms are sumptuous and provide everything you could need. In keeping with the rest of Kingshill Farm, it is true to the heritage of Elmley, and the eclectic style is authentic and laid-back. And as with all we do at Elmley, the views are the star of the show.
Whole House Rental and Private Events
The house is available for private rental, family get-togethers, weddings and company retreats. Gather and enjoy Elmley in privacy and style. Book private dining, housekeeping and host services, relaxing treatments and wildlife tours to complete the experience. Or combine your stay with use of the barn and the huts for an exclusive larger event.
The incredible kitchen and breakfast room has plenty of space for a family feast. Featuring the highest end bespoke kitchen and stunning views of the Reserve through huge glass doors. We can also arrange a private chef to spoil you whilst you relax in the dining room. Or for a more laid back vibe we can deliver simple family suppers. All food is lovingly prepared in the farm kitchen using seasonal ingredients.
Sleeping up to 14 in 6 bedrooms. The house has four luxury ensuite bedrooms. The top floor features a family suite with two additional bedrooms and a family bathroom. All rooms make the most of the huge Elmley views.
The ground floor has a drawing room for evenings to dress up for, a library with games for relaxed afternoons and a third snug area for late night whiskies around the fire. The beautiful gardens have plenty of space to play, sit in the sun and eat alfresco. There is also a large fire pit for evenings outside. And of course you have access to the 3,300 acre wild of Elmley Nature Reserve.
We also offer booking of the beautiful rooms individually on a bed and breakfast basis for a special escape. Guests enjoy a stocked bar and can book delicious dinners. https://www.elmleynaturereserve.co.uk/huts/rooms-in-kingshill-farmhouse
Welcoming you safely
Future bookings are available under flexible terms so you can arrange an escape into nature without any worries.
Our accommodation is well spaced in nature to allow you to come and unwind amongst the wildlife. With 3,300 acres to explore social distancing is what we do best!
There are a few changes, as the safety of you, your fellow guests and our team will always be the priority, so please be reassured we are taking our responsibility very seriously. These measures can be seen in full here.
Masks are to be worn when moving around in indoor shared spaces
- We have enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas. This includes following strict hand washing guidance and having hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
- Check and check out times have been changed slightly to 4pm check in and 10am check out, this is so the accommodation can be aerated before our staff enter and to allow a good airing between guests. You are very welcome to enjoy the Reserve before and after your stay, and tea, coffee and cake will be available!
- There is optional self check in and check out. You may not see our team in person, but they will be there throughout your stay and can be contacted at all times by telephone
- Our team abide by social distancing at all times and we will ask all guests to do the same
- We will take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self isolation guidelines
The additional hygiene measures can impact the environment, so we have thought very carefully how to implement these with minimal additional environmental impact, so please read more on this here.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gareth, Georgina and the Elmley team x
- The Reserve
- Stay at Elmley
- Events & Corporate
- Friends of Elmley Event - Hawk and Owl Trust Day - Sunday 6th May