Dreaming of travel? ...Buy a voucher today, and come later
Vouchers are now valid for 18 months. For every voucher purchased we are giving 10% of the value to local causes.
|Vouchers start from||£25|
|Use the Gift Voucher link above to buy a voucher online|
|The link below is for booking a stay|
Thank you for supporting us. Your investment in a voucher for a wonderful stay in the future helps keep Elmley and our conservation work strong and sustainable.
18 month validity
We cannot wait to welcome the voucher recipient, but until then we hope a voucher will give your loved one something to look forward to. Each voucher has a validity of 18 months so the recipeient has plenty of time to book a stay whenever they can.
10% of the voucher value will be dontated to local causes
Thank you for supporting us. In turn, we want to help make sure the most vulnerable in our local community are supported too. So, for every voucher purchased we are donating 10% of the value to The Kent Community Foundation which supports local causes. We will be keeping you updated on the scheme on our website - https://www.elmleynaturereserve.co.uk/elmley-and-the-kent-community-foundation
Kent Community Foundation
Kent Community Foundation (https://kentcf.org.uk/) supports local causes, and works to improve the lives of local people and communities, particularly the most vulnerable, isolated and disadvantaged.
Gift Cards or Email Vouchers
You can choose a beautiful printed gift card to be posted to you or direct to the recipient or have the voucher emailed to your inbox
Use for any stay at Elmley
Can't choose yet? A voucher can be used against a stay in any of our acommodation, huts and houses and can also be used to treat yourself to food and drink here
Welcoming you safely
We are so enjoying being back open and welcoming guests again. Bookings are under flexible terms so you can arrange an escape into nature without any worries.
Our accommodation is well spaced in nature to allow you to come and unwind amongst the wildlife. With 3,300 acres to explore social distancing is what we do best!
There are a few changes, as the safety of you, your fellow guests and our team will always be the priority, so please be reassured we are taking our responsibility very seriously. These measures can be seen in full here.
Masks are to be worn when moving around in indoor shared spaces
- We have enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols for accommodation changeovers and shared areas. This includes following strict hand washing guidance and having hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available.
- Check and check out times have been changed slightly to 4pm check in and 10am check out, this is so the accommodation can be aerated before our staff enter and to allow a good airing between guests. You are very welcome to enjoy the Reserve before and after your stay, and tea, coffee and cake will be available!
- There is optional self check in and check out. You may not see our team in person, but they will be there throughout your stay and can be contacted at all times by telephone
- Our team abide by social distancing at all times and we will ask all guests to do the same
- We will take symptoms very seriously in guests and staff and follow government self isolation guidelines
The additional hygiene measures can impact the environment, so we have thought very carefully how to implement these with minimal additional environmental impact, so please read more on this here.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gareth, Georgina and the Elmley team x
- The Reserve
- Stay at Elmley
- Events & Corporate
- Friends of Elmley Event - Hawk and Owl Trust Day - Sunday 6th May